Greetings, and welcome to our practice! We are happy you have selected us to provide your dental care. In order to help introduce ourselves, we would like to share our philosophy of practice and let you know what to expect from our office.
It is our philosophy as a dental team to treat you with the utmost care and compassion. We constantly provide a comfortable, pleasant and professional atmosphere for your visits.
Our emphasis is on preventing dental disease rather than waiting for it to happen. We will provide you with the finest, longest-lasting restorative work that modern dentistry can offer. We will also educate and train you to minimize any future dental problems.
What you can expect from us:
- We will always have your well-being and comfort as our first concern.
- For your health and safety, our office meets or exceeds government standards of sterilization and infection control.
- We realize that your time is valuable and we commit to respecting your time by always doing our best to remain punctual.
- In order to receive the quality dental care you deserve, we offer several payment options. These include cash, personal checks, major credit cards and short or long-term payment plans through CareCredit. You can apply for the payment plan within our office or by clicking on the link provided.
- If you have dental insurance, we will accept assignment of your insurance payment. This means you are responsible for your deductible and the portion that insurance does not cover. We will gladly process your claims for you at the time of service.
What we need from you:
- Please fill out the patient information form accurately and completely. Click here.
- We reserve individual appointment times for our patients; therefore, we require that when you schedule an appointment, you make every effort to be here on time.
- Talk to us. Share your concerns and needs with any member of our staff. This will enable us to provide you with the best possible care.